Put your degree
to work for kids!
Have a college degree?
Put Your Degree to Work for Kids!
Pearson is the most comprehensive provider of educational assessment products, services, and solutions. We are looking for qualified college graduates to read and score student essays on a temporary basis at our Austin Scoring Center. Paid training will begin early December for this 4 week scoring session. Successful employees may be asked to work additional projects.
Use your degree to make a difference!
Compensation may vary based on the project.
- Hourly – $12.00/ hour. Pay increases are awarded at various thresholds.
- Day Shift 8:00am- 4:30pm, M-F
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Current and former teachers encouraged to apply.
- Will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Pearson is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. EEO m/f/v/d. As a drug-free workplace, all employees are subject to our drug testing program.
Pearson | Always Learning
3800 Quick Hill Road Bldg 3 Suite 100 Austin, TX 78728