SOAR with us to new heights!
PEARSON, the global leader in learning.
Uniting talent with Opportunity.
Pearson is the most comprehensive provider of educational assessment products, services, and solutions. We are looking for qualified college graduates to read and score student essays on a temporary basis at our Lansing Scoring Center. Paid training will begin early April for this 4-5 week scoring session.
Use your degree to make a difference!
- Evening shift will earn an extra 10% shift differential
- M-F Day Shift 8:00 am – 4:30 pm; Evening Shift 6:00 pm – 10:00pm
Flexible hours will be available after training on some projects
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Refer a friend and be eligible for a $200 referral bonus.
New Hires will receive a $75 sign on bonus after working 80 hours.
Various projects offer hourly plus incentive compensation after training.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Pearson | Always Learning
904 Elmwood Road, Lansing, MI 48917